Thursday, July 27, 2006

Twenty-Two Pounds and Counting

I just found out this morning that, in honor of the huge downtown Crazy Daze fair/festival going on in our town today, the local Dairy Queen is selling half-price Blizzards until 11 o'clock tonight. Are you pointing out the fact that I just HAD a Blizzard two nights ago? And that, considering my ice cream intake during pregnancy #2, baby-to-be is approximately 2/3 sugar at this point? Keep your thoughts to yourself, thank you very much. I've been having that otherworldly pregnancy uber-hunger all day today--something I haven't felt in weeks but which totally blew me away the first time I experienced it when I was pregnant with Julia--so you'd pretty much have to fend me off with a stick if you wanted to keep me from DQ later on.

I've only got a month of pregnancy left--probably EVER--so I really have to take advantage of the license to eat a gigantic amount at all times and have the only result be a round belly that is actually CUTE and SUPPOSED TO BE THAT WAY, rather than just a sign that I need to diet.

Bring it on!

1 comment:

Christopher Tassava said...

As much as I'm not looking forward to some aspects of that fourth trimester, I am looking forward to buying tons of food and drink for you and watching you fatten up that baby with it!