Thursday, July 13, 2006

We Love Auntie V.!

I have to interrupt our busy, happy visit from Veronica (known to Julia as "Auntie V") to brag just a little bit. This morning Julia, who is only 25 months old, spouted her longest sentence ever. She said, "What is Auntie V having for her breakfast?" I just stared at her. I still can't believe we have actual CONVERSATIONS together these days. It's hilarious--and super fun.

Well, we're off to run errands soon. P.S. Veronica is fattening me up even more than I already am in my 33 weeks pregnant state. Last night we went out for girls' night up in the Cities and ate our favorite luscious Thai food on Grand Avenue and then, naturally, dessert at Cafe Latte. This after ice cream cones on Tuesday night. Oh, and I've heard rumors of Muddy Paws cheesecake tonight.

1 comment:

Christopher Tassava said...

Cute, but that's not her longest sentence! A very reliable observer heard her say, on Monday, "Julia and Daddy will feed Beanie [the cat], then have dinner."

Err - cheesecake tonight?