Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Just a Thought

I figured out yesterday that between 7:30 a.m. and 10 p.m., I had a total of 25 minutes away from the incessant needs of one or the other baby, when I went outside for a very brief workout. You know--the nursing, the toddler not napping, etc. Can you think of any other job where you work a 14-hour day with only 25 minutes of break-time? And where you have to feed two other people during your lunch (so that doesn't count as a break)?

And I'm not getting pay or retirement contributions for this job because....?

3 comments:

Christopher said...

Let the record show that this evening I offered the blogger $20, which I felt was quite generous, yet was refused.

Jim said...

IRA contributions can be made in the name of a non-working spouse.

Shan said...

Yeah but you need money for that.