Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Bring It On

We got basic cable yesterday. Except, apparently in a ploy to get us addicted to MORE cable, the cable company actually hooked us up (temporarily, we assume; we're not being charged for it right now) to the extended cable channels too. After 15+ months of one fuzzy TV channel, this was a bit overstimulating. Although I looked forward to it all day, I didn't get a chance to turn on the TV until nine last night. Then I spent the next two hours in an addled daze of channel-surfing confusion, remote-controlling myself from some crazy reality show about fitness trainers on Bravo to an even crazier show on E about Lindsay Lohan's most egregious behavior. I had no idea what I was watching, what any of the channels were, or if anything on was any good. It was bizarre. But oh so compelling.

If you don't hear from me for a few weeks, you'll know why.

1 comment:

Question said...

Totally flipping jealous. Watch some HGTV for me.