Thursday, September 27, 2007

Oh! And!


This morning at preschool, while I was still dropping off our tuition payment and thwarting an escapee Genevieve's attempts to open all the floor-level cubbies in the hallway, Julia ran right into her classroom to "plant her star" in the flowerpot (each child has a paper star on a popsicle stick with his/her name written on it, and each day when they arrive they find their star and poke it into a flowerpot filled with rice, to show that they are there that day). I got intercepted by a friend for a moment, and when I finally made it into the room, Julia was sitting at the Play-Doh table with two little buddies, rolling out dough with a smile on her face.

HALLELUJAH!

2 comments:

Christopher Tassava said...

Yay! I can't wait to hear about the day.

Nonna said...

Good girl! I knew it would happen, and I bet it won't go backward now.