Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Fun

Tonight will be Julia's first experience trick-or-treating (and Genevieve's first experience tagging along, be-costumed but candy-denied). Tune in tonight or tomorrow for photos, of course (I know, I'm a big tease).

In other news, Genevieve slept from 6:15 last night to 6:30 this morning. Ah, 6:30 a.m....

And, over at the MotherVerse blog, editor Melanie Mayo-Laakso writes me a very kind introduction and, surprisingly, indicates that I'm not the only person who thinks I'm funny. Who knew?!

More later, both here and there. Thanks for waiting, and reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween! Can't wait to see some pics. I'm totally hopped up on sugar today--it's a good thing Halloween only comes around once a year. Have fun tonight :)