Friday, November 02, 2007

Friday Fun

I don't usually post many links on my blog, because HELLO, that would take away from space I could devote to writing about myself, and what fun is that? But today I am making an exception, to bring joy to the masses. And by "masses," I mean the three or four people who read my blog.

I'm sure some of you already read the blog of all blogs, the incomparable Dooce, and may have already seen Heather's post today about Halloween night. But for those of you who haven't, you really have to click here and go read it. The first part, about how much fun it is to do things like this with your own children, more fun than you can ever imagine when you're childless, is sweet, funny, and spot-on. But please, keep going and see the photos of the dog getting dressed in his costume. I promise, you will be glad you did.

No comments: