Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ponderings

1. If Genevieve's FIRST baby photo album is just now close to filled, when she is almost 18 months old, and Julia had THREE (giant) full photo albums by 18 months, does that mean Genevieve is going to be mad at us when she's older?

2. If I have recently increased my runs from three miles to four, but today at my first doctor check-up since I was postpartum with Genevieve (1-1/2 years ago, people!) I found out I have GAINED two pounds, does that mean I should exercise less and lie around on the sofa more?

3. Am I a bad person for not having any recent photos of my girls in my wallet, when my OB/GYN asked at my appointment today? Why don't I? Do you?

3 comments:

Christopher Tassava said...

1. Yes, but not about that, necessarily.

2. Muscle weighs more than fat.

3. a) No; b) Slipped your mind?; c) Nope (sadly).

Jordan said...

1. If that's the only thing she's got to be mad at yourself, you'll count your blessings!

2. Only gaining two lb. in 1 1/2 years as a SAHM sounds pretty miraculous to me. That and what Christopher said.

3. Does anybody carry wallet sized photos anymore?? We need to carry our laptops around now to show off photos of our kids. "Haven't you seen my blog?" you should have asked your doc.

squab said...

1. No.

2. Yes.

3. No; You're human; No.

Serve up some more easy ones!

P.S. happy belated birthday.