Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Things You May or May Not Know About Me

I've been tagged, and since I love, love, love my dear Snarky Squab, I will be a good girl and actually follow through. I know: miracle.

5 things found in your bag:
1. diaper
2. sunglasses
3. crayons
4. Wet Ones portables
5. emergency granola bar

5 favorite things in your room:
1. framed photo of my girls hugging each other on Christmas Eve '07, ages 3-1/2 and 16 months
2. framed photo of myself having just finished the Chicago Half-Marathon in 1998
3. framed photo of me on my 5th birthday, posing with my grandma, who was celebrating her 61st birthday the next day
4. big, soft, super-comfy, chenille-upholstered nursing rocker, where I nursed Genevieve for 19 months and where I love to sit and read or write
5. The New Yorker sitting on my bedside table (meaning, The New Yorker in general, not just that particular issue)

5 things you have always wanted to do:
1. I must concur with Squab here and say, win the lottery
2. run a marathon
3. get a book published
4. get a suntan
5. successfully run some sort of creative small business

5 things you are currently into:
1. writing
2. running
3. mothering
4. reading funny, creative blogs--mainly, though not exclusively, parenting-/mama-blogs
5. cooking and baking from scratch

5 people you'd like to tag:
1. Christopher
2. Question
3. MN Mom
4. Rob
5. Susan

1 comment:

Rob Hardy said...

Thanks for the tag! My post is up now.