Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What-to-Do Wednesdays: Swimming in the Bathtub


I know I've mentioned this activity tangentially in the past. Here are the girls, in swimsuits, preparing to go "swimming" in the bathtub the other day. The best part of this game is how Mama gets to sit in the hall just out the doorway, back to the wall, reading a magazine while the girlies splash. Because isn't that what mamas do at the beach or the pool? Sit in a beach chair, lounging with some summer reading? Sure, with my girls, swimming in the bathtub only lasts, say, 15 minutes, but I'll take what I can get.

1 comment:

Mnmom said...

Yay for you!!! When 15 minutes is all you can get, you enjoy all 15 of them. Your next phase of life will see you enjoying hot coffee and a good book in the car while waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting . . . .