Monday, December 15, 2008

Hard Monday

Naturally, as soon as I told the Internet that Genevieve doesn't wake up crying during the night very much anymore, she's up crying from three a.m. on.

Also, I now have a killer sore throat. What is this, the virus that will not die? I've been sick for three weeks now!

Lastly, the subzero windchills are so brutal here that the Weather Service has issued a "Windchill Advisory." That basically means: "Do not go outside if at all possible, even though of course you have a million errands to run and events to attend since it is already the week before Christmas."

2 comments:

Elise said...

Oh, shoot! I was really hoping you were seeing the light at the end of the tunnel with the reflux medicine. Maybe this is just a temporary setback. I'll keep my fingers crossed, because you all need some SLEEP.

Shan said...

I'm holding out hope that it is a temporary setback too. She's still doing better than she was two weeks ago--even one week ago. I think the medicine is starting to help, honestly. I hope anyway!