Friday, January 30, 2009

Clearly the Cutest Baby EVER.

I haven't been writing much about my daughters lately. I've been too distracted by the stresses of family illness and death, an out-of-town trip for a funeral, recent job leads and job interviews and writing submissions and bills and volunteer work that still gives me insomnia. So I've been neglecting the mothering part of this mama-blog; I've had no capacity for recalling cute anecdotes and ironic parenting moments. Thankfully, my husband is on task.

Check out this video Christopher took the other night of Genevieve reading "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?" at bedtime. If you don't think it is the cutest thing you have ever seen, you are CRAZY. (How adorable is "what do DO dee?" for "what do you see?")

2 comments:

Mom and Kiddo said...

I especially love Julia, "Turn the page and find out." Such the big sister!

Shan said...

Mom and kiddo--

Oh, I KNOW! I love that part too. They're so sweet and little at this stage, I just want to freeze time.