Friday, February 06, 2009

Apparently Genevieve Aspires to be Either the President or a Snowman

Genevieve has two alter egos she likes to pretend to be these days. The first is President Obama. Whenever she declares, "I'm Obama!" Julia says with great seriousness, "Wow, you've got a big job ahead of you." The second is "Frosty Boy," a boy named after Frosty the Snowman. No one knows where that one came from.

Seriously, you can't make this stuff up.

In other news, I can now go for my hour-long run at 5 p.m. and make it home before it gets dark (hurrah!), AND yesterday the girls and I played outside in the snow for 75 minutes in 40-degree weather. It was so warm that I went hatless, and Genevieve discarded her mittens to better shovel snow into a sand bucket. Is it spring?!

1 comment:

Mom and Kiddo said...

Normally I love the Winter but now with 2 it cannot be Spring fast enough.