Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's Not All Doom and Gloom Around Here

Two funny things my daughters did today:

After witnessing me enhancing my brows the other day with an eyebrow pencil, today Genevieve took a pink ballpoint gel-pen and, while unsupervised, drew two lines on her forehead with it, one over each eye. Then she ran into my room and jubilantly showed me her "make-up." Uh, that would be non-washable pink ballpoint gel-pen.

Julia referred to the bikini-swimsuit-top portion of a Colorforms mermaid outfit as "the breast-holders."

Hee!

3 comments:

Mnmom said...

Remember to write it all down!!! They are hysterical, aren't they?

Becky said...

My more crass daughter just recently referred to a bra as a "boob hanger." Same idea.

donna said...

I love these kinds of stories. :)

Thanks for sharing.