Friday, March 20, 2009

We Had NO OTHER Sweets in the House. I HAD NO CHOICE.

This week, other than taking Julia to and from preschool on Wednesday and going for a couple of runs, I have not been out of the house since Monday (when I did the school run and took Genevieve on errands and to her parent-toddler class). Today it is Visitor's Day at Julia's nursery school, but since siblings aren't allowed to attend, Christopher stayed home from work this morning and went with Julia to school as her Special Visitor. Thus, I still haven't been anywhere since Monday.

But that has to change tonight because I have to go to the grocery store. I need to replace the girls' gummy worms that I accidentally ate. Um, oops? Listen, people, sugar cravings are a very real phenomenon and are not to be ignored.

In other lame news, I have gone running twice this week and both times I had to stop and walk to catch my breath and rest my legs. What am I, old?

1 comment:

Mental Momma said...

We ate a prize box of chocolate yummies that my daughter WON (along with a few other things) from Trader Joes in a coloring contest. We are going to have to replace them and I know there is a special "place' for people like us.