Friday, September 25, 2009

Spotlight, Please


So today when I got home from a Tupperware party that I attended with my toddler while my five-year-old was at kindergarten (for reals! I feel sooooo retro!), I found out that I'm today's featured writer in the "author spotlight" section of the website for P.S. What I Didn't Say: Unsent Letters to Our Female Friends, a.k.a. the anthology just released by Seal Press that includes awesome essays by 36 incredible women writers (and I'm not just saying that because I'm one of them; well, maybe just a wee, wee, tiny bit).

It would be awesome if you clicked over and read my essay excerpt. And then bought the book. And then bought ten more copies for all your Christmas presents this year. And then recommended the book to everyone you know. Thanks!

3 comments:

Rob Hardy said...

I just ordered a copy, O Most Enthusiastic One! I hope I will see you in the real world sometime so you can sign it for me! And we should also talk about planning a local reading.

Mnmom said...

Congratulations!!!!
You must be so proud!

Shan said...

I am proud! :) And enthusiastic! :)

Yes, Rob, we need to think about a reading don't we? Yikes--so busy. Maybe Christopher can check into the Carleton bookstore as a location for us, unless you have other connections.