Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Haircut Photos

You asked for them.

Reminder: this is how long my hair had gotten before my hair appointment:



And this is how long it is in the back now:


Yikes--that's more than one inch, people! Sad! Oh well.


Here's me trying unsuccessfully to take a self-portrait using a digital camera and the mirror:



And here's me doing a little bit better, without the mirror, showing you my side bangs:



Do you like them? Here they are again:


I love them.

Now that I've seen the "before" and "after" back-view photos side by side though, I am a little chagrined about how short it is in the back. I guess I did lose some length. Grumble grumble.

4 comments:

Angel said...

Cute cute! Love the bangs! Very soft and pretty. :) thanks for the pics!

Mommy Lisa said...

It is really a pretty hair cut.

I have straight, baby fine, blonde hair too. I know how hard it is to find a good stylist.

Thank god my brother married one with FINE THIN BLONDE hair. ;)

Donna said...

Love the bangs!

I really like the length - not too long, not too short. Perfect! Plus, since you won't be back to the salon for awhile, can you imagine how long it would be by the time your next appt rolled around? Your hair might be too long and driving you crazy by then.

I love it!

(and I got a kick out of your commentary about taking self-portraits. :) Thanks for posting pics.)

Mary said...

SO cute, I just love these pics, and your smile is fab!! I feel bad that I wasn't up on the blog!! A chapter a month seems like an aggressive enough and doable plan for the book, with your schedule and the kiddos, adding anything in would be a lot- way to go! That is so great, can't wait to hear more!