Thursday, February 11, 2010

P.S.: Land's End Update

Some of my observant readers may have noticed that, in response to my post below about my disappointingly small birthday slippers, Land's End actually commented and asked me to e-mail them about fixing the situation. Apparently they have a Social Media Department with a Google Alert set up to let them know when customers are talking about them. Good for them! That's smart business. It's also good business to offer to rectify a situation with a dissatisfied customer, especially one who optimistically assured her kindergartner that a stand-up company like Land's End will do the right thing and help me out with the slippers that their website size chart swore would fit me just fine. But which did not, oh incorrect size chart!

Anyway, I did e-mail them, but have not yet heard back. I'll keep you all posted. Because I know you're all dying to know if Land's End will send me new slippers for free, along with a prepaid shipping box for returning the too-small slippers on the house, right? And then you'll want to know if the size LARGE slippers are way too big? Yeah, me too.

4 comments:

Mom and Kiddo said...

I think Kiddo is a walking catalog model for Land's End children's wear.

Mnmom said...

I can't sleep at night for worry!

Shan said...

Mnmom: I bet! ;)

Mommy Lisa said...

THAT is cool. I hope you get the right size.