Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Popcorn Wednesday!

Our quaint college town has an actual town square, with trees and flowers and a fountain, and also with an old-timey popcorn cart that sells skinny rectangle boxes of popcorn for a dollar. So the girls and I have decided that every Wednesday this summer is Popcorn Day. We go in the afternoon after nap, for snack, and sit in the sun on the square and eat popcorn.

Because if you were designing the perfect Summer of Fun, wouldn't weekly Popcorn Day be included? I thought so.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And what day of the week is ginormous Dairy Queen Blizzard day? Oh wait, that's me! Heh. I like reading about your lovely family. --sara

Shan said...

Hee hee hee! Sara, as far as I'm concerned, any day is Dairy Queen Blizzard day. For the grown-ups, that is.

Mnmom said...

And what about ICED MOCHA DAY!?

I also love the Senior Center volunteers who run that wagon, and the way they sit in lawn chairs while on duty. Our downtown rocks.