Saturday, November 27, 2010

Peace, Love, and Questionable Halloween Candy

Ah, Thanksgiving...

A time to gather with the people you love to launch the holiday season, eat way too much, and give thanks for...well, if you're my daughters, rather than list the obvious choices like THE MAMA WHO TAKES CARE OF THEM EVERY DAY AND WOULD GIVE UP HER LIFE FOR THEM OH AND COOKED THE ENTIRE THANKSGIVING DINNER BY HERSELF AND YES I DO MEAN INCLUDING HOMEMADE STUFFING, you would say, "Snow" and, also, "Candy corn."

4 comments:

Biz said...

Your stuffing recipe sounds amazing! Sadly, my husband hates sweet and savory combos - WTF?!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Mnmom said...

You'll get your props someday!

Rita said...

Oh girl, I feel your pain.

William once bowed his head and thanked Jesus for "lava and bullets".

Joanna said...

I asked my daughter what she was thankful for. "Christmas."