Tuesday, December 07, 2010

OMG! BlogHer!

OMG! I just got a column pitch accepted to be published at BlogHer! On their homepage, you all. BlogHer is huge, in case you don't know a thing about it. (In which case, you should really head over there and check it out.) They get over 20 million visits per month across their network.

I'm probably the only person in the world to get all giddy and make an announcement about a publication before it's actually published. But come on! It's BlogHer. How can I not?

Stay tuned and I'll hook you up with the link when the article is up. (Now I just have to go write it.)

3 comments:

Rita said...

That is just... just...

I'm at a loss for words.

Amazing? Awesome?

Nope, those don't even cover it.

Congrats to you!

Mom said...

WOW! One more accomplishment of yours we will be waiting to see! We are very proud!!

Donna said...

Very very very awesome! Congratulations!!