Monday, February 07, 2011

Agenda

This is my last day of being 39 years old. (Or so you think.) I'm going to milk it for all it's worth, people. After all, I'm still young! So--quick, before I turn old, these are the things I should probably do:
  • sky-dive
  • have a third baby
  • stay up really, really late
  • backpack through Europe
  • learn another language
  • run a marathon
  • take more calcium to build up my bone reserves
  • wear a bikini
Do you think I can get all that done in one day? Hmmm. Maybe I should have planned a little better.

2 comments:

Mary S. said...

While I'm not recommending any of them, it's fortunate that you can do all of these things after age 40, too. Have a good birthday!

Rita said...

Oh YAY! I thought *I* was the only one who was silly enough to dream of wearing a bikini again.

Let's vow to do it one more time... Shall we?