Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I Need a Sister Wife.

I find it hilarious and deeply ironic that I just got called to do a radio interview tomorrow morning about Torn... and the topic of motherhood and work-life-family balance--at the same time I'm supposed to be home dealing with the house-painters coming to start a three-day interior painting job at our house, who are set to arrive at the same time I'm supposed to be driving two children to school.

Hmmm, do you think I'm going to have anything wise to say about motherhood and work-life-family balance? Kill me.

4 comments:

Mnmom said...

Communal living looks better to me every day. You'll do fine! And it's stories like that that connect us all.

Christopher Tassava said...

I think this post is your main topic of discussion!

Mom said...

Call the painters and ask them to come an hour or two later than originally planned. Problem solved.

Shannon said...

Yeah, it's not like I couldn't figure out to call the painters. But it was slightly humorous that I was literally supposed to be in 3 places at 1 time. Balance, anyone? (Also: did not get ahold of painters for several hours so wasn't sure if they had gotten my message or would show up to a locked and empty house.)