Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Summer Snaps

I'm not usually one to be speechless. And, really, it's not that I don't have anything to say. But sometimes certain things seem too large and layered to talk about, and certain things seem boring to anyone but me, and certain things may be best left alone.

We had, overall, a great vacation. As with most things when you have small children, it was challenging in a way vacations simply aren't when kids aren't along, or around yet. The drive made me reconsider ever going on vacation again. But, mostly, good.

We're back now, and now that it's July, summer weather has finally begun here, seemingly for good. It's about time, too. At last we can bake in the sun at the farm, and live at the pool. If my running injury ever heals -- seriously, you all, does physical therapy even do anything? I don't know anymore. -- I'll be able to summer-trail-run again.

Summer is going by way too quickly.









How is summer going where YOU live?

No comments: