Monday, October 03, 2011

Maybe iHerb Has an Herb for Hair.

Remember my Mama Essentials post on Dandy Blend? I order it from iHerb.com, and the folks there saw my post. Their social media person, Abby, e-mailed me the other day to say that, to thank me for my recommendation, iHerb.com is sending me a package of a few free products. So nice, right? I can't wait to see what Abby picked out for me. Seriously, people, this was a very nice and much needed bright spot in a week that involved personal illness, child illness (missing two days of school), the stress of being on call for jury duty, continued hip/glute pain from my running injury (over five months now, if you're counting), losing my much-relied-upon part-time writing job and therefore a large chunk of income, and realizing that half my hair has fallen out. Dang, you all. Tough times.

Thank you, iHerb! I needed that little spot of happy in my week. I'll post more when I get my box and see what's inside.

No comments: