Friday, October 07, 2011

My Surprise Box from iHerb

Remember when the nice folks at iHerb.com e-mailed me to say they were sending me some free products to thank me for the nice endorsement I gave them when I wrote about Dandy Blend?

My box arrived in the mail yesterday.


In the mix: CocoCardio dietary supplement (it's made with organic cocoa, beet juice extract, and hibiscus extract, and you mix it with water to make a beverage; it looks to be an antioxidant supplement for heart health and good cholesterol); St. Dalfour organic green tea; a single serving tube of sugar-free, high-vitamin, berry-flavored instant tea; a single serving packet of CafeCeps instant organic coffee blend with special mushroom extracts (?!) for fighting fatigue and promoting high energy; and Desert Essence Lip Rescue Ultra Hydrating lip balm.

Thanks again, iHerb! I'm looking forward to trying out these products! (Well, not so sure about the mushrooms in the instant coffee...)

No comments: