Monday, October 17, 2011

Shutterfly Knows Holidays

Over the weekend I got out the hats and mittens for the first time. No, it hasn't snowed here yet, but it's that time of year when it can be warm enough for sandals one day and then drop 40 degrees the next. It's good to be prepared.

That's my philosophy when it comes to holiday cards too. Oh, sure, I know you're in the middle of decorating your front stoop with pumpkins and planning Halloween costumes, but it's never too early to get organized for that moment in December when you receive your first holiday card in the mail and realize that you too should be sending out your Christmas greetings.

I'm a devoted Shutterfly fan and have used them for our family's holiday cards for years; their holiday photo card selection cannot be beat and the end results are always beautiful. You can spend a LOT of time perusing your choices, which run the style gamut from classic to contemporary and more, and playing around with how your family photos would look in various designs. Personally, I love the retro-whimsical style of this design, called the "Peppermint Joy Wreath":



But you really can't go wrong with the classic look of something like this ("Sprinkle of Snowflakes"), which comes in a cool square format:



Or how about showing off your little sugarplum(s) in something like this design ("Sweet Gingerbread Men")?



Or wait! How cute is this, the "Dear Santa" Christmas card?! Love.



As you can see, I could go on and on. And while I evidently lean toward non-traditional colors, Shutterfly has plenty of red- and green-themed holiday cards too. In fact, with hundreds and hundreds of styles, you'll be sure to find one that's perfect for you.

Shutterfly has hooked me up with 50 free holiday cards as part of their 2011 Holiday Promotion (thanks, Shutterfly!), but you can join the fun too. Shutterfly has offered me three extra promotion codes for 25 free holiday cards each, to give away to three lucky readers. If you'd like to win 25 free cards from Shutterfly--and really, who wouldn't?--leave a comment here by Thursday, October 20th, at midnight CST, and I'll randomly pick three winners and announce them on Friday, October 21st.

There's more! Are you a blogger? Want a chance at 25 free cards this holiday season? Register here: http://goo.gl/DDw7Q.

Awesome! Now you can feel all smug and organized. Happy (early) Holidays!

11 comments:

L. V. said...

I'm in. I use Shutterfly every year for cards too. Plus, I make calendars and annual books for the nieces.

Anonymous said...

Throw my name in the hat, Shannon!

tricia*kushman*anderson said...

Love Shutterfly I just tend to shy away due to price but I would love to have 25 for free : )

thight said...

i love Shutterfly cards! we've used them for our past 2 Christmas cards (and photo books, calendars and stationery).

Heidi said...

I use shutterfly all the time! I love it! I wanna win! I wanna win!

Katrina said...

I love shutterfly and I would love to win!

ykatrina at hotmail dot com

AZPartyMamma said...

I use them every year myself

Heidi Mann said...

LOVE Shutterfly too! And, actually, I think their prices come out better than, say, Walmart or wherever.

Shutterfly Adict said...

Thank you so much for sharing in your shutterfly windfall. Shutterfly is amazing. I will never leave... LOL i'm adicted..

Shutterfly Adict said...

thank you so much for sharing these codes. this is the first yr i'm going to make photo hanukkah cards and i'm so excited about them. we have been out all day taking pics with the fall leaves. :)

Mel said...

That looks like fun!
blogger.mmk@gishpuppy.com