Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Shutterfly Remedies the Situation

Well, you'll be happy to know that a few hours after I posted this --oh, and tweeted about it a few times (thanks for the retweets, followers!)--I received an e-mail from Shutterfly Customer Service saying that they were refunding the charge. Apparently I was "provided with misinformation." Mmm-hmm.

I'm just glad they decided to do the right thing. Because, again, it's not that eight dollars is a lot of money. I probably spent more than eight dollars' worth of time writing and talking about it. And eight dollars when I was just given a free order may seem like a small price to pay. It's just that I was promised that eight dollars in the beginning, and I knew that Shutterfly didn't need my measly eight dollars. It's the principle of the thing. It's always the principle with me.

Anyway, social media strikes again. Thanks for fixing things, Shutterfly. That was a good decision.

1 comment:

Rita said...

Oh yay! I'm glad they resolved it!