Monday, November 07, 2011

Peewee Photographer

I just got an updated draft of the layout of my upcoming book. Little things in the design are still being added and tweaked -- spacing, font, graphic elements, etc. This draft was the first to include a credit for the photo of me that will be on the back cover (or inside the back cover) of the book. "Author photo credit: Genevieve Tassava." My five-year-old took my picture last fall, when she was four. It's my author photo for the book (also the photo on this blog). How awesome is that? My little daughter will have her name on my book as the credited photographer. I love it.

3 comments:

Rita said...

I know just the photo you are referring to. It's perfect!

Christopher Tassava said...

So fantastic!

Christopher Tassava said...

(I just hope she's not quick enough to ask for royalties!)