Saturday, December 10, 2011

Coming Soon: A Big Exciting Announcement

Are you ready to see the cover of my book?

Let me tell you, this totally makes up for a week of bills, medical appointments, and being the parent on glitter duty while volunteering in the second grade.

Ta-da!

Shall I teach you how to say my name?
It's TASS-uh-vuh, yo.
Accent on the first syllable. Tell your friends.


Sooooo exciting, right?! If you were here with me, I would definitely grab your hands and make you jump up and down with me, while squealing.

I know that I've been telling you, my dear and faithful readers, that my book is coming out in mid-December. But now things have been pushed back a bit. That's OK, though, because the reason for the change is SO! INCREDIBLY! EXCITING! that jumping and down and squealing won't even begin to cover it.

I'm sorry, I wish I could say more, but this is how it has to be right now. In the meantime, please come back on DECEMBER 26th for a Big Exciting Announcement about my book.

I know! How can you possibly wait? I feel the same way. But honestly, that's just a little more than two weeks from right now. You can handle that, right?

3 comments:

Mnmom said...

I may have to drive over there and jump up and down with you!! This is so exciting. When they interview you on the TODAY show, be sure to give Nfld a shoutout!

Rita said...

SQUEEEEEE!!!! I'm jumping up and down clutching my iPad to my chest.

Also? The cover is ADORABLE!!! Lovelovelove it!

Heidi Mann said...

EXTREMELY exciting!!! I'm very proud of you!! Love the cover!