Monday, January 30, 2012

Patience, Patience


You're being patient about the release of my book, right?

It's coming. I promise. Soon. Stay the course with me. Please.

While you're waiting, why don't you go listen to my radio interview from the other day? It's fun! I've decided I love being on the radio. It's the perfect medium for me (after writing). I'm a great talker, and on the radio you don't have to worry about your appearance. Dark circles under your eyes from being awake at an ungodly hour with your children? No worries! Shadowy hair because you're way past due for your usual highlights? Who cares! A pale and wan January Scandinavian complexion? No one need know you're paler than those vampires in the Twilight series. And those five or six extra winter pounds? It's your own little secret.

Seriously, I love it. Plus I've been told I have a great radio voice. You should go and judge for yourself.

2 comments:

Rita said...

Aw, I love to hear your voice! I'll give it a listen.

I want to write about your book... Let me know as soon as the hard book is available and I'll link up!

Heidi Mann said...

You should/could start a BlogTalkRadio series. It's free. Look it up online.