Thursday, January 26, 2012

Where's the Booooook????


OK, friends. People have been asking me daily for weeks when my book is coming out "for real." By which they mean, in a hard copy they can buy or order and then hold in their hands and turn the paper pages and all that retro old-fashioned book-reading stuff. (I'm with you, retro fans. A book is not a book unless it's on my shelf, to my mind.)

I know I told you that the Barnes & Noble NookFirst promotion ends today, and that after that, like tomorrow, you'd be able to buy The Essential Stay-at-Home Mom Manual [insert long subtitle here] as a physical, hold-in-your-hands book.

And that was true at the time.

But the publishing industry is a little unpredictable at times. Which is my gentle way of saying the book release date has been delayed just a little bit.

You can wait, right, Wonderland readers? Just a few more days?

I don't know the date yet. I will tell you THE SECOND THE BOOK IS OUT. You'll be able to order it from Amazon or BarnesandNoble.com and I really, really hope you will. Let's show those troll reviewers/haters where they can put their phony troll reviews!

Until then, if you'd like to hear what my voice sounds like, tomorrow morning at 9 a.m. CST I am going to be on a local arts radio show in my town, Art Zany, talking about the book and whatnot with super-awesome host Paula Granquist. And--yay!--it streams online, so you can go to kymnradio.net and listen to it live. (It will also be archived so you can listen later if you'd prefer.)

Happy almost-Friday! Be patient.

No comments: