Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Book Release Day!!!


My faithful friends and readers! MY BOOK IS OUT!!!!

You can now--at last--order the paper copy of The Essential Stay-at-Home Mom Manual: How to Have a Wondrous Life Amidst Kids and Chaos. (And I hope you do.)

I can hardly believe this day has finally come--and the day before my birthday, no less. Having a book published is pretty much the best birthday gift in the history of the world, in case you were wondering.

You know what else is an awesome gift? Having all of you out there, reading, caring, waiting, encouraging, commenting, and sending me your love and support. You all played a part in the birth of this book, I hope you know that.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Congrats, ever since you read at the Mom's Club I am dying to read it. Do you know when it will be available via kindle?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your book!

Shannon said...

Carrie, others have asked me that too, and all I can say is, I assume momentarily! I do not know why it's not up yet and I am sure it will be very, very soon.

Lori said...

The Kindle version is totally available! http://www.amazon.com/Essential-Stay-at-Home-Mom-Manual-ebook/dp/B0076OEJP0/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1328666674&sr=1-1