Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Essential Stay-at-Home Mom Manual on Facebook

Hi, everyone! So, you might notice over there on the sidebar that I just created a Facebook page for my book, The Essential Stay-at-Home Mom Manual: How to Have a Wondrous Life Amidst Kids and Chaos. If you're a Facebook user, please consider checking out the book's page and Liking it. The goal is to have the page full of not just news about book readings, author appearances, etc., but also lots of fun tidbits about being an at-home mom, taking good care of yourself, enjoying parenthood, and living a happy mama life. Of course that requires the comments, conversation, and feedback from all of you--my favorite fellow at-home mamas (or those who support them). We'll have a great time, I promise.

I hope you'll join me, and spread the word to any Facebook-using moms you know. This could be really fun!

In the meantime, I'm still sick but now at least have prescription medication. More from me later, friends. Stay well.

No comments: