Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Local Girl Makes Good?

The newspaper for the city where I grew up, the Forum of Fargo-Moorhead, ran its feature on me and my book today. I'm even on their homepage, which is completely awesome. The population for this entire metro area is roughly 200,000, and while I know they don't all read the paper, it's still far more exposure than I can get in the little town I live in now.

I blame my inability to speak in complete sentences and my numerous run-on thoughts to the fact that I was cooking dinner and watching the clock for the school bus during the phone interview. That's real mom life, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw you in a parenting magazine at our learning center a week ago.

Mnmom said...

As soon as I have enough store credit at MSMR I'll buy your book. I'm sure you'll sign it for me.