Wednesday, May 09, 2012

What the...?

My computer malfunctioned again. This is not as surprising as you might think since it never actually got fixed the last time. The Apple Store guys never witnessed the problem, so in the end they sent it back home with us. It was just like when your car is making a funny noise only it won't do it for the mechanic. Anyway, this is my way of telling you that I am once again computer-less. Maybe I should start calling it "computer-free". You know, like it's my choice and all. I prefer to be without a computer. Because its so fun typing on my phone, gah! The good news is that this time the guys at the computer shop have indeed seen the problem with their own two eyes, and seem to know what to do about it. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll one again be a fully-functioning mommy-blogger. Thanks for your patience, you all!

No comments: