Monday, September 24, 2012

Documenting Family Life and Love

Over the weekend my friend and neighbor Angel offered to take our family portrait. She wanted practice doing a family shoot for the first time, the weather on Sunday was perfect, we knew it wouldn't be warm and lush in the woods and on the prairie where I was hoping to shoot for very much longer, and the girls and I had just had our hair cut. In other words: DO. IT. NOW.

We're still working on choosing, changing, deciding, and finishing, but here's a little taste of our family's photo shoot. Enjoy!



















Didn't Angel do a fantastic job? And she's not even a pro! I think she should start a little side business, don't you? You know, in all the spare time she has as a full-time stay-at-home mom to three children under ten.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Wow! Great pictures! Angel did a wonderful job but then she had a photogenic group to work with!! I'll take one for Christmas, please.