Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Two Things Going On in the World Right Now

Right now, two mamas I love are going through some hard times. One is a personal friend, and one is a writer who feels like one (to me and maybe to you, too; perhaps you know (of) Glennon Melton, of Momastery?).

One has a hospitalized child; the other has just been told some news that has rocked her marriage, and her entire existence really, to its core.

One of them I can at least cook for and help with her older child; the other I can only think of and pray for. I don't know if you believe in the power of prayer, good vibes, well wishes, or the like, but if you do, you might want to send some loving energy out into the world for these two mamas today. You may not know them personally but I think they'll take your prayers anyway.

No comments: