Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Get Out the Vote!

Hello, dear friends. Just a reminder that, no matter your political persuasion, please get out there and vote today! So many people for so long did not have the right to have a say in our government; it is truly a blessing to be able to fill out that ballot, whether the people you want to win actually win or not. Don't forget!

And while you're at it, be sure to go and comment to win a copy of my book, The Essential Stay-at-Home Mom Manual: How to Have a Wondrous Life Amidst Kids and Chaos. I am giving away two copies to two different randomly selected commenters on Friday, and as of right now, there are so few comments you will probably win. Then you can decide if you want to keep it for yourself or give it to someone else. You could even donate it to your local public library if you don't have a mom in mind to give it to! Wouldn't that be fun? Go on....do it.

By the way, I've been attacked by yet another autumn virus. Seems that two days of health was too much for the germs around me, and now I've got a screaming-sore throat, earaches, and all the rest, so....you might not hear much from me until the giveaway at the end of the week. We'll see.

I miss you. Vote, comment, and stay well!

No comments: