Monday, November 26, 2012

Just Checking In.

Hey, friends. I'm getting word that some of you are now having trouble leaving comments. (Meaning, you're not able to.) I assume this has something to do with the switch I made recently to disallowing anonymous comments, but I'm not sure what the problem is. I'll try to figure it out. In the meantime, so sorry! I hope you e-mail me if you want to chat! (See my contact info on the left sidebar.)

I also have a great guest post coming up for you, from a mama-blogger named Katie Moore who is all kinds of healthy. So stay tuned. I'm crazy-busy today so it likely won't go up till tomorrow, but feel free to check back. Katie knows all about healthy eating during pregnancy and has some tips for any of you expecting mamas-to-be out there.

Talk soon.

No comments: