Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Clearly This is the End Times.

*Edited to add: After the post below was written, another automated phone call came from the school district, CLOSING SCHOOL ALTOGETHER FOR THE DAY. Is 7 a.m. too early to start drinking?

It's April 23rd. School is once again delayed due to a snowstorm--just two school days after the last snowstorm school delay. I can't even recall how many snow days this is for the year so far, let alone the number we've had since "spring" arrived. This is what it looked like outside my window when I got up this morning:



This is what it is supposed to look at this time of year:

via Northfied News

This is what I look like:

womenonthefence.com

This is what my kidlets look like on a snow-day morning:

Awww, aren't they cute?

Although truth be told, even my children are tired of snow.

No comments: