Monday, October 21, 2013

As if That Wasn't Exciting Enough...

Um yes, that's me. 
 
Image courtesy Savvy Magazine.

So I come home from a milestone girls' trip to Toronto and find out that sometime while I was gone, the new issue of Savvy (a MN women's lifestyle magazine, for those of you who missed the backstory to this saga) came out. The November issue. With me on the cover.

If you live around these parts, watch for the print issue available now around the Twin Cities. If you don't, you can read the digital version here. Once you click on that link and get to an image of the November cover, click on the arrow on the right of the screen to turn the pages. There are more photos inside, too (I like the one on the table of contents page the best, actually--loved that jacket!), and a sweet shout-out from editor-in-chief Britt Johnsen in the Editor's Letter on page four.

A huge thank you to everyone at Savvy for making this happen!

2 comments:

Erika said...

Seriously how awesome is this?! And you look great by the way :)

Erika said...

Seriously how awesome is this?! And you look amazing by the way :) Now I'm off to read your article...