Thursday, May 08, 2014

Yellow Belts

Hmmmm.....WHAT have I been busy with that has kept me away from this screen for so long (and are you getting tired of every post starting out like that)?

Well, there was my girls' first ever Tae Kwon Do testing day up in the city:




 (They passed!)

And the awarding of their yellow belts at their next local Tae Kwon Do class:



SO proud of them. I won't go into all of it, but suffice it to say this entire endeavor took up a LOT of energy, planning, time, and effort. Worth every bit of it all, too. Tae Kwon Do has been a phenomenal experience for them this year and I signed them up for summer classes as well, despite the fact that the classes take place in the evening and will do nothing to help this at-home mama fill daylight hours.

Time is ticking away. Four more weeks of school after tomorrow, and every one packed with events and activities. Hold on tight.

No comments: