Saturday, August 16, 2014

Time Lapse

So yesterday on Facebook I posted a couple of old photos of when Genevieve was a baby (the first at two months old, the second at 20 months) in honor of her birthday, a trip down memory lane kind of thing. Here are the pictures.



I wrote, "These moments seem like yesterday in some ways, but then again, why do I look about 20 years younger than I am now in that second photo??"

My friend Margaret (whose daughters are in college and high school) responded with a comment that made me laugh out loud. She wrote, "Because children keep you young, but first they make you old."

True that, Margaret!

Today is kid-birthday-party day which obvs means I will age at least a few years in the hours between 1 and 3 this afternoon. Ha!

See you soon, friends.

xo
S.

No comments: