Friday, November 21, 2014

Green Belts in the House

Popping on here to say that, although I'm still reeeeally sick (hmmm, going out for recess duty at work all week in below-zero windchills probably isn't the best for a virus that has settled in my chest, throat, and sinuses! fun times!), am barely holding it together over here, and yes of course, still have to get all my Thanksgiving groceries because I am hosting and cooking the dinner next week, the good news is that my girls passed their Tae Kwon Do test for their green belts on Tuesday night! Also, Julia sang in a lovely school choir concert last evening. So, it's been a good week in those respects. TGIF, you all! Take your zinc and stay warm, wherever you are.

P.S. We are out of milk. What house with kids actually runs out of milk?! That's the kind of week it's been. ;)

No comments: