Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Snow to the Rescuuuuuuuuue!!!

So IMMEDIATELY after I wrote that last post about having no time at all, ever, we had a teacher-workshop day off from school, and then a giant blizzard brought a foot of snow and howling, white-out winds to my little town, which resulted in....TWO SNOW DAYS. After a three-day weekend. Yessssssssss.

It was if God heard my exhausted pleas for extra time to get something--anything!--done, and said, I'll help you out here. How about two unexpected days off from work, the children's school schedules and homework, and sports activities? The kiddos will play for hours in the snow with their friends, and no one will bother you because everyone's snowed in, and you can roast your giant squash and finally catch up on the laundry and mop that slush-covered floor. Would that help? And I was all like, I WILL TAKE THAT, THANK YOU.

Perfection.


No comments: